Food


.

Diets, Exercise & All Things Weight Loss

To some people dieting is a life saver, to others it’s a word that leaves them shuddering at the thought. For me it’s a way of life that I don’t know a lot about as I’ve never actually attempted an ‘official’ diet before. Since January I’ve been eating clean 80% of the time, the remaining 20% being cheat meals and treats……
View Post
SHARE THIS

Lindt Chocolate

Chocolate is, and always has been, my nemesis when it comes to clean eating. If someone put even a single M&M in front of me, blink and it’ll be gone. So recently I’ve converted to dark chocolate as supposed to milk chocolate as I believe this is better for you, in moderation of course. Introducing, Lindt. Not only is the 70%…
View Post
SHARE THIS

Options Treats

All I crave during autumn and winter is a big gooey marshmallow filled hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles, as I’m sure a lot of you do too. However whilst you’re trying to eat clean to achieve that ‘summer bod’ well in advance of the bikini weather season, indulging in a fatty calorific drink isn’t ideal. Because of…
View Post
SHARE THIS

Frozen Berry Smoothie

One of my ideal breakfast choices is a fruity smoothie. They’re full of deliciously nutritious antioxidants, they fill you up for hours and you can vary the ingredients so they’re totally different every single time. Plus, smoothies are the sort of breakfast that’s a good option all year round… they’re my go to option when I’ve had an oatmeal overload!…
View Post
SHARE THIS

Spiced Pumpkin Soup

Spiced pumpkin soup is ideal for these slightly chillier autumnal days, I’m a big soup fan regardless but this particular recipe has left me craving more! It has the most delicious warming taste with a spicy kick to it, so if that’s your kind of soup head towards the kitchen and get cooking! Oh and did I mention, it’s vegetarian,…
View Post
SHARE THIS